Our team consists of international and cross-culturally experienced consultants. Our clients are German and international companies, our main target group their specialists and executive staff.
The following facts illustrate our cross-cultural and international human resource work best:
Our team is international: (see also TWIST-Resources):
- Long-standing TWIST consultants originate from a bi-national background (Asia, Europe, Western and Eastern Europe, North America).
- The following languages are spoken in the core TWIST team:
German, English, Russian, Chinese, Polish, Finnish, French, Spanish, Hindi, Indonesian, Finnish, Dutch
We can deliver globally in cooperation with the ITAP alliance:
As member and German representative of the global ITAP International alliance, we have numerous personal partners and consultants around the globe. Our cooperation is well-established and we are able to serve you in more than 50 countries.
In cooperation with ITAP, we translated the CWQ2, an instrument measuring cultural preferences at the workplace, based on Prof. Hofstedes cultural dimensions.
Twist holds the only German license of the intercultural survey CWQ2.
Once a year, the alliance members meet for their annual conference. In June 2010, the ITAP consultants met in Munich. In the beginning of August 2013 the conference will be held in San Francisco.
Our international work is accompanied by studies:
- "Wide open minds vs. pedantry", Russia 1994
- "East is not always East", Hungary 1995
- "Estonia: Friendly neighbors in the Baltics", Baltic states 1996
- "Whom you can't advise you cannot help", Slovak Republic 1999
- "International Human Resources Management – truly totally global ?", 1997
- "Discoveries in the East – Personnel Development in Russia", 2004
- "East meets West – Project work in Russia", 2004
- "Chinese-German Co-operation", 2004
- "How do English and Germans co-operate?", 2004
- "Implementation of a new business culture", 2005
- "potential analysis",2006
- "Assessment Centers for Russians – Diagnostics at Gazprom", 2006
- "Knowing me, knowing you – German French Cooperation", 2006
- "What works where? International HR", 2007
Over the last years, we have worked on cross-cultural or international topics with the following companies (excerpt):
(Telephone numbers of contact persons are available upon request)