Global Executive Coach & Intercultural Trainer
- Global Executive Coaching
- Global Leadership Development
- International and Virtual Team Development
- Country-specific Intercultural Trainings (Germany, Italy, Switzerland, China, Thailand, Singapore, India)
- Cross-Cultural Awareness Trainings for Multinational corporations
Over 25 years experience working internationally, including ten years at Mercedes-Benz/ DaimlerChrysler AG in Germany, Singapore and South Korea, and ten years as the founder and CEO of an Italy-based consultancy for International Business Development, leading a global team of senior consultants specialising in Market Entry and Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions. Since 2008, Myriam Callegarin has been coaching and training managers and executives worldwide, helping them to become better leaders, increase revenues in foreign markets, and achieve a better work-life balance in their international careers.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), credentialed by the International Coach Federation
- Certified Executive Coach from the Center for Executive Coaching, USA
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach
- Licensed consultant for ‘The International Profiler’ and the ‘International Team Trust Indicator’ (WorldWork Ltd)
- Certified practitioner for the use of Tilt 365 Leadership Predictor
- Degree in Business Administration
German, English, Italian (mother tongue)
Coached an Italian Country Manager to increase employee engagement and performance in the Thai subsidiary of an Italian company operating in the luxury industry, after two years of struggles. Within few months the Thai management team became high performing, increasing revenues in 2015 by 43%.
Facilitated the development of a new international Business Unit for a French organization, consisting of four CEO’s of branches in Italy, France, USA and Japan under the leadership of the Italian Head of the Business Unit. The project included intercultural training, facilitation, and coaching.